-
October 12th, 2002, 12:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I recently worked with a journeyman electrician, who was sent to install a light and fan in a room, controlled by a two-gang switch - one switch for the light, and the other for the fan. He was sent back to repair his work, because the fan switch controlled the fan, but the light switch turned off both, the fan and the light. We all make mistakes, and this is a small one.
An hour later, as I was passing by, I noticed that he was about 20 feet away from the switch, taking an LB cover off. After another hour, he came to get me, because he couldn't find the problem.
Through the years, many things change; but, it is nice to know that you can still get a good prize in a Cracker-Jack box.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks